FUND MANAGER – FIXED INCOME
Managing fixed income portfolios under Maybank Asset Management Indonesia
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible in managing fixed income portfolios
- Responsible in setting view and strategy for fixed income.
- Establishing and maintaining good contact with brokers and analysts, acquiring technical knowledge, and keeping it up to date
- To assist marketing to meet clients, give market updates
- Bachelor Degree
- Have WMI Licensed issued by OJK
- Have at least 2 year experience in investment analysis and management, understand the concept of managing portfolio, and comply with OJK regulations.
Please send the latest application letter, curriculum vitae, and color photograph, before November 30th, 2020 via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with email subject: “Fund Manager”.