Marketing Communications & Product Administration
Marketing Communications & Product Administration will performing the Product Development activities and communications activities, both internal & external communications to support marketing & sales. This position will report to Head of Product Strategy & Marketing Communications.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Execute product development, new product submission, product liquidation, product changes activities.
- Collaborate with related department to deliver a mutual fund product.
- Liaise closely and maintain good relationship with regulator.
- Preparing marketing communications events/activities, ensuring availability of marketing materials such as brochures, product information, pitchbook, forms, stationery, souvenirs, etc.
- Executing Daily Media Monitoring and filing marketing communications & product development documents.
- Distribute internal communications to staff, include Daily News, distribution of Market Outlook, Fund Fact Sheet, etc.
- Understanding of basic product development and marketing communications
- Effective communication skills both in English and Bahasa and able to manage relationships with regulator and partners.
- Able to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Teamwork oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Have attention to detail
- Possess the ambition to grow and improve, with a strong desire to perform and excel.
- Bachelor Degree with good academic records from reputable university preferably majoring in Economics/Marketing/Business/Communications or related.
- Experiences in Product Development and Marketing in Financial Industry min. 3 years, preferably 5 years from Capital Market companies.
Please send the latest application letter, curriculum vitae, and color photograph, before September 13th, 2020 via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with email subject: “Markcomm Product”.