Responsible for the overall partner relationship to profitably retain and service the partner/customer
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of partners and works cross-functionally across departments to ensure deal execution and fulfillment of distribution partnership obligations.
- Along with managing the day to day relationships, will focus on supporting, developing, and implementing revenue generating initiatives through existing and also new products focused on increasing mutual fund or financial planning awareness. Will leverage existing resources, maximize partnership opportunities and align with core company objectives.
- Help to deliver partner communications, develop joint conference call, and strategically manage joint events, i.e. regular market update for partner; customer gathering
- Be the point of contact for the partner and bring in resources from marketing tools, product knowledge and support as necessary (i.e fund fact sheet monthly, prospectus yearly, product info, market update)
- Become an expert on our products, our competition and the markets in which we compete
- Forecast pipeline AUM, revenue, targeting NOA from partners on a quarterly and annual basis
- Bachelor Degree
- WAPERD/WMI Licensed issued by OJK
- Having minimum 3 years experience working in Capital Market industry and/or Financial Services companies.
- Competent in presentation, negotiation, & selling skill
Please send the latest application letter, curriculum vitae, and color photograph, before March 5th, 2021 via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with email subject: “Partnership Sales”.